Welcome


I am working on my first book, and although it has been hard to find the time, I am slowly making time in the early hours of the morning. God has been good to me, with the inspirational downloads that He is releasing every day. This is a book for leaders and those that work and serve them. Leaders are visionaries that are constantly changing their directions in mid stream. The status quo say that you never change direction in the middle of a stream, just go with the flow. But many leaders think outside the box, outside the realm of reasoning. The really scary ones hear God and use an invisible force field called Faith that defies the gravity and time for natural occurrences. It usually confuses those that are close to them, and those that have to anticipate their next move. I am quite aware of this frustration and exhilaration all at the same time because of the man of God I live with. However, the lessons that I have learned from life on the edge, I will share with you in the book what God has dropped in my spirit to fulfill. Keep me in prayer; it is going to be a blessing.







Monday, December 13, 2010

I am close to launch date, Tuesday, December 21st, 2010! The industry call iT new music Tuesday. So many little things to do. Making sure all the licensing has been completed and all the 't's' are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment