Welcome


I am working on my first book, and although it has been hard to find the time, I am slowly making time in the early hours of the morning. God has been good to me, with the inspirational downloads that He is releasing every day. This is a book for leaders and those that work and serve them. Leaders are visionaries that are constantly changing their directions in mid stream. The status quo say that you never change direction in the middle of a stream, just go with the flow. But many leaders think outside the box, outside the realm of reasoning. The really scary ones hear God and use an invisible force field called Faith that defies the gravity and time for natural occurrences. It usually confuses those that are close to them, and those that have to anticipate their next move. I am quite aware of this frustration and exhilaration all at the same time because of the man of God I live with. However, the lessons that I have learned from life on the edge, I will share with you in the book what God has dropped in my spirit to fulfill. Keep me in prayer; it is going to be a blessing.







Monday, September 17, 2012

Voice Print

Wow, it has been a while since I sat still and put my thoughts into words. It has been an amazing journey of ministry, family and personal goals that has kept me from the discipline of letting you know what is in my heart.
I cannot begin to tell you the height of worship that God has brought the church body into that I have been a witness or an instrument in leading them into the 'realm of realms.'
Voice Print is so important in God's presence. As a mother, I know the difference in my children's expressions in the first few seconds of their call. How much more the Father, who created every one of us in His image and likeness: and He is capable of responding to us corporately or individiually. Whether we are in an auditorium or in our car, whatever the ambience He is able to distinguish our sound. It is unique to His hearing.
Let your voice be heard today, that whatever you are doing, your voice print is important to God and He wants you to respond to Him, for He will respond to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment