Welcome


I am working on my first book, and although it has been hard to find the time, I am slowly making time in the early hours of the morning. God has been good to me, with the inspirational downloads that He is releasing every day. This is a book for leaders and those that work and serve them. Leaders are visionaries that are constantly changing their directions in mid stream. The status quo say that you never change direction in the middle of a stream, just go with the flow. But many leaders think outside the box, outside the realm of reasoning. The really scary ones hear God and use an invisible force field called Faith that defies the gravity and time for natural occurrences. It usually confuses those that are close to them, and those that have to anticipate their next move. I am quite aware of this frustration and exhilaration all at the same time because of the man of God I live with. However, the lessons that I have learned from life on the edge, I will share with you in the book what God has dropped in my spirit to fulfill. Keep me in prayer; it is going to be a blessing.







Saturday, August 14, 2010

Old School

For the past few weeks I have been waking up thinking about my early life as a young christian. The songs I use to sing, hymns, prayer meetings and because it is summer, Church Convocations! It brings a smile to my face just saying the word in my head.
Although life was simple, it was foundational. I was a young girl bright eyes and bushy tail as the saying goes. However, principles and traditions were formed.
I knew what was expected of me, when I gave my heart to the Lord. I knew the places I couldn't go, and when invited I knew to say no. I knew the requirements of living a Holy life.
No movies, no parties, no sleepovers, no friends get together on a Saturday or Sunday night. No restaurants, no jewelery, no pants no ear piercing. Wow the list goes on. You get the picture.
I didn't rebel, I conformed until.......
I had an encounter with God. I got filled with the Holy Spirit, and the Spirit of the Lord began to teach me outside of the box of church doctrine. I learned in secret.
I truly believe that today in this twenty first century, the Holy Spirit is teaching, instructing , correcting and restoring knowledge of the depths of God that we cannot fathom with our natural thinking and reasoning. Our intellect gets in the way. But Glory be to God, there is a comforter that is unveiling truth to the inward parts of our beings. Continue to Walk with Me!.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, I had that same start. I am thankful for those days of foundation.

    ReplyDelete